Hands Are To Hold
Hands Are To Hold
~ A baby makes the mother and father--otherwise they're just plain people ~
Monday, November 22, 2004
Love and Wedgies

Every night I lie down with Zoe for a few minutes at her bedtime and we talk about our day. We ask each other, "What was the best part of your day?" and we talk about our friends, our plans for the next day, etc. One night last week Zoe wrapped up our conversation by looking at me and saying, "Oh, Mommy, you're the best Mommy in the whole world. I love you so much!" I was genuinely touched, as Zoe and I have had some rocky times lately, and I gave her a hug and said, "Thank you, I love you too."

She then looked at me sweetly and added, "And I have a wedgie."

Katy at 2:11 PM 0 comments


Comments: Post a Comment






Katy's Recent Books


What We're Humming
Dan Zanes and Friends




the original Zoe?
Blog title, subtitle and illustrations from "A Hole Is To Dig" and "Open House For Butterflies" (Ruth Krauss/Maurice Sendak)
Original blog design by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins ~ modified by KEB
Powered by Blogger